Brilliantly located in Engelen Moore's multi award-winning building, Altair, this expansive eleventh floor apartment soars superbly above Sydney's East, commanding outlooks impressive both by day and night, and occupying a huge 78sqm. Massive floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors take in the panoramic views spanning from Surry Hills to Bondi Junction across Paddington's picturesque terraces and tree-lined streets. Occupying a corner position creating ideal privacy and excellent solar access and air flow, the huge living and dining areas make entertaining a breeze, opening to the full-length balcony. The stainless steel fully integrated kitchen is beautifully appointed with large gas cooktop, pantry and premium appliances, fitting and fixtures.
Large and luxurious with sizeable built in wardrobes, the bedroom opens out to the balcony, taking in the spectacular outlook. The designer bathroom is streamlined and chic, with a walk-in shower. Additional features include good-sized study enclave ideal for use as home office, internal laundry with tub, secure carpark (all-important in the inner city suburbs) and large adjoining storage cage. Recognised as the finest residential complex in the world in 2002, Altair offers residents exclusive facilities including lap pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and 24-hour concierge. The ideal location provides easy access to the shopping, wining and dining precincts of Potts Point, Darlinghurst and East Sydney and gorgeous Rushcutters Bay Parklands and Marina are just down the road. Transport is incredibly close by and the CBD only minutes away.
- Located in Altair, winner of the prestigious World Architecture Award in 2002
- Oversized 78sqm floorplan optimises natural light and ventilation
- Massive living and dining opening to huge entertainer's balcony
- Fully integrated stainless steel kitchen with fridge
- Lounge & bedroom spill onto the balcony
- Chic designer bathroom
- Study enclave perfect for home office
- Large 15sqm carpark with storage cage
-Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Lap pool, spa, gymnasium and 24-hour concierge
- In the midst of Sydney's best shopping and dining and walk to CBD
- Minutes to Rushcutters Bay Parklands and Marina