INSPECT: Please contact us to register for an inspection or for more details.
Located in The Hart, one of Surry Hills most highly commended buildings designed by Allen Jack + Cottier, this gorgeous double storey two bedroom apartment makes the perfect home, offering a unique sanctuary of style and sophistication with quality finishes and an uplifting sense of space, light and privacy. And its popular city-fringe location right in the heart of vibrant Surry Hills, yet just moments from the CBD makes for an unbeatable lifestyle.
Featuring a Northerly aspect, this superb apartment offers ample, sun-drenched lounge and dining areas with large warehouse-like windows. Superior finishes are evident throughout this property, with the contemporary gas kitchen featuring Smeg stainless steel appliances, immaculate white joinery and striking red glass splashback. The bedrooms are on a separate level, giving great privacy. The luxurious master bedroom has a chic ensuite, private balcony and built-in wardrobes. The second double bedroom and main bathroom add to the spaciousness of this property. Additional features include an internal laundry, security intercom and car space, and storage cage.
The Hart is a luxury security building with a spectacular rooftop terrace offering brilliant city views, sizeable heated swimming pool, BBQ and entertainment areas. This creates an urban oasis for The Hart's residents, belying the bustling Inner East location. Pop out for a coffee in some of Sydney's best cafes, and be spoiled for choice with Surry Hills' popular restaurants, bars and boutiques. Shop to your heart's content just down the road in the CBD. And if you want to take advantage of public transport, you couldn't be better situated. Don't miss out on this fantastic apartment which offers you the best of all worlds.
- Double storey, North facing, light-filled apartment with large picture windows
- Living level features cleverly separated lounge and dining zones
- Superior finishes throughout
- Modern gas kitchen with Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with chic ensuite, private balcony and built-in robes
- Good sized second bedroom and main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Security intercom, car space and storage cage
- Rooftop entertaining terrace with large heated pool, BBQ and fantastic city views
- Easy walk to Crown Street's popular restaurants, bars and boutiques
- Moments to the CBD.
Available: 2nd August, 2016