This immaculately finished, two storey one bedroom apartment is located on the 11th floor of the iconic Top of the Town, designed by award-winning architects Marchese and Partners. Boasting outstanding, world-class views of the Sydney CBD skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge from two spacious balconies, this apartment is exceptional in every respect. The generous living and dining areas flow out to a sizeable balcony which is perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. The contemporary kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless steel benchtops and appliances (including dishwasher), mirrored splashback and timber veneered cupboards.
The two storey layout is incredibly rare, especially for a one bedroom apartment, and is ideal as it separates living and bedroom areas allowing ultimate privacy. The bedroom opens out to its own large, private balcony and has spectacular views and good-sized built-ins. The chic bathroom has floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiling, superior fittings and large walk-in shower. Additional luxury features include an internal laundry and guest powder room, stacker car parking space (for small car only but highly coveted for one bedroom apartments in the area) and air conditioning.
Ideally situated on the 11th floor, this stunning apartment has the benefit of not only being right in the perfect centre of Darlinghurst's most vibrant cafÃ©, restaurant, bar and boutique strip, but with its elevation and great outlook there is real sense of calm. So you can have the best of both worlds and live in a true urban oasis. 'Top of the Town' is highly sought after by tenants who love the resort style features including swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and 24 hour concierge.
- Rare two storey layout designed by award-winning architects Marchese and Partners
- Spectacular views of the Sydney CBD skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Generous living and dining areas flow to sizeable balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and appliances (including dishwasher)
- Bedroom with own large balcony, spectacular views and good-sized built-ins
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiling and superior fittings
- Internal laundry and guest powder room
- Stacker car parking space (for small car only)
Available- 24th of May 2016