Tucked away in a quiet locale that belies its Inner East location, this tranquil apartment provides the ideal space to relax, sit back and enjoy. It is rare that a one bedroom apartment in one of the East's most popular suburbs has it all. With award-winning architectural design, top end finishes and fittings, a rare secure car space and private entry, this apartment is an absolute must see. The expansive open plan living and dining area has polished wooden floorboards and opens out to the courtyard. The beautifully-appointed contemporary gas stainless steel kitchen is equipped with European appliances including dishwasher. The generous bedroom has fantastic built-in wardrobe and storage unit. The beautifully appointed bathroom has ample cupboard space and a walk in shower.
Additional features of this great apartment include an internal laundry with dryer, plenty of storage and a highly coveted security car space. Situated within Allen Jack + Cottier's Lexington, this idyllic apartment is position perfect. Rushcutters Bay Park and marina, and Darlinghurst's cafes, boutiques, restaurants and bars are only moments away. And with convenient public transport so close at hand and easy access to Double Bay, Sydney CBD and beaches, you will have the ideal inner city lifestyle.
- Allen Jack + Cottier designer apartment with private entry
- Expansive open plan living and dining
- Gas stainless steel kitchen with European appliances including dishwasher
- Polished timber floorboards
- Paved courtyard off living
- Generous bedroom with great built in wardrobe and storage
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with luxurious walk-in shower
- Internal laundry and ample storage
- Security car space
- Moments from Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina
- On the boarder of Darlinghurst and Rushcutters Bay
Available: Wednesday, 24th November 2021