This immaculate three level, three bedroom, two bathroom residence is ideally located in Redfern East, on the verge of Surry Hills and Moore Park and moments to popular Dank Street . This spacious contemporary home offers the convenience of two separate living areas, one self-contained and the second comprising of a large timber floored open plan lounge, dining and kitchen flowing out to the courtyard. The kitchen with its stainless steel appliances is an absolute entertainer's delight and there is a convenient guest powder room also on the ground floor.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms are double sized two with mirrored built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has an ensuite and balcony, and the second bedroom also has its own small balcony. Luxurious carpet creates a comfortable, attractive and relaxed atmosphere. Other features ample storage and rear lane access for a car.
This property would make an ideal home, with popular Dank Street and Crown Street just a short stroll away, Moore Park parklands and supacentre, Coles and East Redfern's bohemian cafes and boutiques all so close by and the convenience of the Eastern Distributor just around the corner.
- Large, modern, recently renovated property
- Two separate living areas
- Chef's dream kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs guest powder room
- All three bedrooms are double sized two with mirrored built-ins and are luxuriously carpeted
- Master with ensuite and balcony
- Rear lane access for car
- Ample storage
- Fantastic location close to Dank and Crown Streets, Moore Park, cool cafes and boutique shops and the Eastern Distributor