Located in one of Sydney's best positions on a tree-lined street leading directly to Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina, this enviable apartment right on the border of Darlinghurst and Rushcutters Bay has it all. This superb one + study/mezzanine bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the fifth floor of The Block, one of the East's most popular warehouse conversions designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack + Cottier. The generous living and dining area has leafy views across Paddington's charming terraces, and the modern designer kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The genuine loft bedroom also takes in the elevated, leafy views and has an ensuite bathroom with bath and good sized built-in wardrobe. Also on the loft level is another large bathroom and a large loft study that would serve well as a guest bedroom. This property is immaculate with near new paint and carpet, providing the perfect blank canvas to move straight into.
Additional features include separate internal laundry, large internal storage and a highly coveted secure car space. The Block has a huge common grassed garden, stylish security foyer with two lifts, a building manager and is excellently maintained. This is certainly one of the Inner East's most desirable locations, where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge. Enjoy nearby renowned cafes, restaurants, bars, movie theatres, designer boutiques and galleries. And with the CBD and public transport so close by, life couldn't be easier.
- Located in Allen Jack + Cottier's designer warehouse conversion, The Block
- Rushcutter's Bay's extensive parklands and marina just down the road
-Beautiful elevated fifth floor position with leafy views to Paddington's charming terraces
-Generous living and dining area
-Modern designer kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Genuine loft bedroom with views, built-ins and ensuite with bath
- Large second bathroom
- Separate internal laundry and large separate storage room in apartment
- Highly coveted car space
- Security foyer, building manager, excellently maintained building
- Huge common grassed garden
- One of Inner East's most desirable locations where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge
Available: 30th August 2021