Bringing a new life and soul to Sydney's Inner-City and featuring the heritage brickwork of the former Bank of NSW's façade, Surry Hills Village draws on and weaves within the remarkable aspects of its surroundings.
As Surry Hills Village evolves its legacy, to live here will be to live amongst green spaces, vibrant market-style laneways and social adventures on your doorstep. The precinct will feature a Coles Supermarket and Vintage Cellars, so you will never have to venture too far for essentials.
Designed by an award-winning team led by SJB Architects, each 1 bedroom residence has been designed with rare vision and clarity, offering space, amenity and upmarket finishes customary only in the finest private homes.
Key Features Include:
- Award-winning team: SJB Architects, BKH Interiors, Aspect Studios, Architect Prineas, TOGA Group
- Luxury Residences
- Developed by TOGA Group – Australian Developer & Builder with 55+ Year Legacy
- Unique Offering: Residences, Restaurants, Providores, Boutiques, Green Spaces and Work Spaces
- Iconic Heritage Façade and Legacy
- High-Quality Finishes Through-out
Built and developed by the highly respected TOGA . Construction has commenced, with completion forecast mid to late 2023.
Surry Hills Village will also incorporate a commercial component. The building fronting Cleveland Street will have 4337 sqm of floor space.
If you would like to visit the display suite on Baptist Street, Surry Hills you can experience the two schemes – Showgirl and Boehme inclusive of full sized kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.
To make a private appointment call or email
0404 769 509
Please contact us for your private appointment.