The iconic Republic II, designed by architects Burley Katon Halliday, is regarded as one of Sydney's most fashionable and chic residential addresses. This magnificent two bedroom plus study apartment has cosmopolitan city skyline views and overlooks Republic II's stunning pool and Zen water gardens and features an open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area with polished timber floorboards flowing onto a balcony, looking out over the tranquil views.
The kitchen is contemporary with marble bench tops and Smeg appliances - including stainless cook top, oven and semi integrated dishwasher. The spacious bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes and the main bedroom has a designer ensuite bathroom. Added features of this superb apartment, include internal laundry with dryer and secure parking. Republic II is in a highly desirable location within walking distance to Darlinghurst's eateries and the city centre, Oxford Street and Crown Street, Surry Hills. Resort style facilities including 24 hour concierge, lap, pool, water gardens, gym and sauna.
- Award-winning building
- Sydney's most fashionable and chic residential address
- City skyline views
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Polished timber floorboards
- Balcony looking over pool and gardens
- Contemporary kitchen with marble bench tops and Smeg appliances, including stainless steel cook top, oven and semi integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with designer ensuite and built in wardrobe
- Spacious second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure parking
- Resort style facilities including 24 hour concierge, lap, water gardens, pool, gym and sauna
- Walking distance to Darlinghurst's eateries
- Minutes of the city centre, Oxford Street and Crown Street
INSPECT: Please contact us to register for an inspection or for more details.