Spaciously proportioned, grandly luxurious and perfectly positioned, this spectacular house-like three-bedroom apartment is located in Archibald, Bondi Junction's most exciting and cosmopolitan new development. With a prized 14th floor position and magnificent panoramic views incorporating the city skyline, Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Classic, light-toned finishes are of the highest quality and most sublime aesthetic, including a Carrara marble benchtop, Smeg appliances, natural stone mosaic tiling, timber veneer joinery and European Oak re-engineered timber floors.
Featuring Art Deco-inspired design from two of Sydney's most celebrated architects, KANNFINCH and Urban Possible, this outstandingly appointed property provides a perfectly serene retreat.
Archibald's exemplary facilities feature a soaring foyer, concierge/building manager facility and podium terrace gardens and entertainer's deck. Archibald's location cannot be beaten, connecting directly to the cosmopolitan life and luxury shopping that lie just beyond its door in Bondi Junction Westfield. Close to Centennial Parklands, Bondi Beach, Tamarama, premium schools, colleges, universities and medical facilities, with convenient Transport Interchange, this apartment offers access to the best of all worlds.
- Impressive layout with floor-to-ceiling glass framing sublime views
- Stunning architecture from multi award-winning architects
- Grand lobby, entertainer's deck and concierge/building manager facility
- Spacious, sunlit open plan living and dining featuring full height glass sliding doors onto an oversized entertainers balcony
- Entertainer's alfresco balcony with sunlit undercover terrace, water, power and gas outlet
- Exquisite kitchen featuring Carrara marble benchtops, timber accents and Smeg appliances
- Decadent master bedroom suite featuring balcony access and deluxe full ensuite with standalone bathtub, dual vanity and separate shower
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and access to their own terrace balcony
- Spacious main bathroom features luxurious bath, separate shower and natural stone mosaic tiles
- Extensive timber veneer built in storage cupboards
- Ducted air conditioning, study area, Herringbone floors, dual entrance
- Lift access to communal podium level garden and BBQ area, secure double parking and storage cage
- Immediate access to Westfield's boutique shopping and dining
Contact Emma Chappell to book your private inspection.