This is one of those incredibly rare apartments where upon entry you will be captivated and want to move in immediately. Whether it's the spectacular night and day views of the city (arguably better than anywhere else in Sydney), the beautiful harbour and park views, this apartment has it all.
In a prime position in the 1970's retro cool chic, recently re-invented Annandale building. Entry to the building is through its historic sandstone facade with the heritage 'Witches Houses' as its neighbourhood. The building is an enclave raised above Johnston Street, private and secure with the added advantage of security intercoms and security undercover parking.
This is positioned perfectly, only a short stroll to the light rail and harbour.
The apartment is very light and airy, with flow through ventilation - even windows in the bathroom and kitchen (and there is air conditioning for those hottest of hot days).
Apartment features include:
- Sensational city & harbour and park views from living, master bedroom and balcony
- Refurbished kitchen, timber look flooring and carpet in bedrooms, blinds
- Full-length balcony with doors from living and master bedroom
- Retention of cool 1970's tiling in the bathroom and throughout the building
- High ceiling throughout and windows in the kitchen and bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Air conditioned
- Huge sliding windows to let plenty of fresh air in
- Secure parking
N.B. Photos are of generic Ann&Dale apartment with similar layout and furniture.
APPLY NOW BY SCANNING OUR QR CODE IN THE PHOTO GALLERY OR COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/cramerproperty