In a prime position in the 1970s retro cool chic, the Ann & Dale building is only a short stroll to the light rail and harbour.
Entry to the building is through its historic sandstone façade with the heritage "Witches Houses" as its neighbourhood.
Finishing off this apartment to near perfection is its recent refurbishment including a modern kitchen with stainless steel fittings with smartstone benchtops, white joinery and rectangular subway look tiling. The living room features large sliding door opening out to the generously sized and sunny balcony. The bathroom retains its original 70s detailing.
Apartment features include:
- Private and quiet top floor apartment
- Lovely lush tree canopy outlook
- Full-length balcony with doors from the living room
- High ceilings throughout and windows in the kitchen and bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Secure parking
- Washer/dryer included (saving you time and money)
N.B. Photos are of generic Ann&Dale apartment with similar layout.