Character-filled with period architectural features and polished timber floorboards, this immaculate one bedroom plus sunroom apartment is as charming as it is convenient. The light and airy living/ dining area has gorgeous ornate high ceilings, enhancing the sense of space and light. A neat and tidy white kitchen is equipped with electric oven, cooktop and bar fridge. Located within the security Art Deco building, 'Ben Nevis', you'll be moments from the best Darlinghurst has to offer and only minutes from public transport.
The oversized bedroom flows through beautiful French doors to a spacious sunroom, ideal for use as a home office or guest bedroom/nursery. The pristine bathroom features bath with overhead shower and window to allow natural light and airflow. Additional features include communal laundry and rooftop terrace. Enjoy the character and tranquillity of this lovely apartment when at home, then step outside and you're only a minute's walk to boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and transport.
- Character-filled apartment loaded with period features
- Light, white living/dining area with polished timber floors
- Neat and tidy white kitchen with fridge and electric cooking
- Spacious bedroom with beautiful French doors
- Full bathroom with shower over bath
- Security Art Deco building with intercom access
- Communal laundry and rooftop terrace
- Moments to Darlinghurst's boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Easy access to CBD with public transport on your doorstep
- Close proximity to St Vincent's Hospital, COFA, NAS
AVAILABLE: 18th March 2022