Designer apartment at the centre of all that's great about inner city living.
Nestled amongst the historic streets and sophisticated vibrancy of this harbour front enclave, this brilliant one bedroom plus study apartment with rare secure car space is a must see. The property has an ideal North East aspect and offers a spacious open plan lounge and dining area. A generous balcony opens out from the interior and has tranquil water and district views. The chic modern gas kitchen has stainless steel appliances and the contemporary bathroom is sleek and functional. The generous bedroom has good sized built-ins. Additional property features include air conditioning, internal laundry with dryer, large internal storage room and a highly coveted secure car space.
The Gazebo is a landmark security building offering five star facilities such as concierge, indoor heated pool, sauna, gym and impressive Elizabeth Firth designed entry foyer. The Gazebo is situated at the heart of one of Sydney's most diverse and historically interesting areas. Formerly the famous Gazebo Hotel, this residential development is one of the most recognisable features on Sydney's architectural landscape. The immediate area is home to some of Sydney's best restaurants, cafes, art galleries, bookshops and entertainment venues. Sydney Harbour, parks and transport are all at your so easily accessible in this unbeatable location. The refined village-like atmosphere of Macleay Street, Potts Point is a stone's throw away, and Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina are just down the hill.
- Located in coveted Gazebo development
- One bedroom plus study plus rare secure car space
- North East aspect with tranquil water and district views
- Spacious open-plan living
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Generous balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large internal storage room
- Five star building facilities including concierge, indoor heated pool, sauna and gym
- Perfectly located close to excellent restaurants, cafes, galleries, bookstores, entertainment, Sydney Harbour, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay Park and marina and transport