This apartment is one of those incredible homes where upon entry you will just love the feel of its refurbishment. Whether it's the superb views and serene green outlook or the rejuvenation, this apartment has it all. The living and dining area features a large sliding door opening out to the sunny balcony that the captures the views toward the Anzac Bridge, Centre Point Tower, City skyline and green parklands.
- Light and airy, with high ceilings, timber style flooring throughout and flow through ventilation throughout.
- Beautifully appointed modern kitchen with white joinery, electric cooktop, and combined washer dryer. .
- Bathroom with some original 70s detailing, air-conditioning and secure undercover parking.
- Building features a historic stone façade and neighbouring heritage houses, internal gardens and atrium.
- Perfect location, only a short stroll to the harbour and its parks, light rail and Bay's Precinct (the Southern Hemisphere's biggest Urban Renewal Project), and the CBD and East are so close by via the Anzac Bridge and Cross City Tunnel.
- Pet friendly
Water rates - $151.00 (approx.)
Council rates - $302.00 (approx.)
Strata levies - $881.50 (approx.)