This apartment is one of those incredible homes where upon entry you will just love the feel of its refurbishment. Whether it's the serene green outlook or the rejuvenation, this apartment has it all. The living and dining area features a large sliding door opening out to the generously sized, full width, sunny balcony that is bathed in the green of the surrounding trees.
- Light and airy, with high ceilings and flow through ventilation throughout.
- Beautifully appointed modern kitchen with white joinery, gas cooktop, dishwasher and fridge.
- Bathroom with some original 70s detailing, air-conditioning and secure undercover parking.
- Building features a historic stone façade and neighbouring heritage houses, internal gardens and atrium.
- Perfect location, only a short stroll to the harbour and its parks, light rail and Bay's Precinct (the Southern Hemisphere's biggest Urban Renewal Project), and the CBD and East are so close by via the Anzac Bridge and Cross City Tunnel.
- Pet friendly
**Entry Via Piper Lane**
Water rates - $151.00
Council rates - $292.00
Strata levies - $865.00