INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
This exceptional and very spacious apartment is in Altair, one of Sydney's most prestigious apartment buildings, designed by award-winning architects, Engelen Moore. Perfectly positioned a few minutes stroll to Darlinghurst and Potts Points cafes, train station, Rushcutter Bay Park and the CBD an easy walk.
This spacious, light-filled one bedroom apartment gives the impression you are floating, due to its elevation and floor-to-ceiling surround glass windows that take in the leafy district views. The generous open plan lounge, dining and kitchen flow to a large balcony, ideal for indoor /outdoor entertaining. Unique polished concrete flooring extends from the lounge room into the bedroom areas, creating a dramatic edge. The superb gas kitchen is a chef's delight, with Smeg stainless steel cook top, oven and integrated dishwasher.
Additional features include gorgeous master bedroom with built-ins opening to balcony, chic bathroom and internal laundry with dryer and washing machine. This apartment is aesthetically perfect, featuring beautiful top-of-the-line finishes and fittings throughout. Altair's resort style facilities include 24 hour concierge, heated 25m pool and two gymnasiums.
- Sought-after landmark building, World Architecture Award winner 2002
- Quiet & private position with easy level lift access
- Spacious, light-filled interiors opening on to generous balcony
- Relaxing leafy, district outlook
- Streamlined stainless steel gas kitchen
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Double bedroom with built-in robes opening directly to the terrace
- Designer bathroom, hidden laundry
- 24 hour concierge, heated lap pool, spa & gym
AVAILABLE: 25th October 2019