INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
Designed by acclaimed architect Dale Jones-Evans, this contemporary one bedroom loft apartment located in boutique Metalika offers designer living at its most chic. Pared back with a simplicity of design that celebrates the contemporary industrial aesthetic, this stunning modernist apartment is a haven of low maintenance style. The generous open-plan living area has polished concrete floors and high ceilings with a double height void soaring to the loft area. The living opens out to a sizeable balcony, taking in the leafy outlook making the apartment ideal for entertaining. The designer timber-veneered integrated kitchen has European Smeg appliances and plenty of cupboard space. Upstairs in the loft, a spacious bedroom with built-in robes also takes in the leafy view, providing a serene space for rest and relaxation. The exquisite black mosaic tiled bathroom features a luxuriant bath and shower, and mirrored cabinets. Additional features include the huge internal laundry with tub and lots of storage space and security undercover parking, so rare for one bedroom apartments in the Inner East. Residents can enjoy the convenience of being moments to transport and the CBD, and a short stroll to the heart of Surry Hills' cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique stores.
- Exquisite, cutting edge design by award-winning architect Dale Jones-Evans
- Located in Metalika, a boutique building of just 15 apartments
- Generous living areas with striking concrete floors and soaring ceilings
- Spacious balcony with leafy outlook
- Timber integrated kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Generous bedroom with gorgeous leafy outlook and built-ins
- Exquisite black mosaic bathroom with luxurious bath
- Huge internal laundry with washing tub, dryer and storage
- Security undercover parking
- Excellent location close to transport, CBD and Surry Hills village
AVAILABLE: 20th March 2019