INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
Perfectly situated in Elizabeth Bay's loveliest street with cafes and boutiques literally at your doorstep and footsteps from harbourside Beare Park, this grand Art Deco two bedroom apartment is quietly set on the rear of the Karori Residential Flats. With newly renovated interiors reflecting contemporary design combined with boasting stunning period features such as ornate high ceilings, bay windows and dark timber floorboards, this inner East oasis offers the modern convenience and comfort of urban modern lifestyle. This Peaceful sanctuary in a coveted enclave between the tranquil waterfront and buzz of Potts Point is filled with light, spacious and is in immaculate condition.
The apartment with generous floor plan provides an entry hall flowing to a spacious living room, a sunroom and separate dining room, which is perfect for entertaining while you cook up a storm in the gas kitchen. Both king size bedrooms have lush new carpet and brand new floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes. The beautifully finished bathroom features grey mosaic tiles with bath and sandstone floor tiles. Additional features include new roller blinds, gas heating bayonet, dimmer lights throughout with LED lighting.
A short walk to Macleay Street's cafes, parks and transport.
• Secure block of 18 residential apartments
• Newly renovated, pristine, light-filled interiors with soaring ornate ceilings
• Generous living room with elegant bay window and separate dining
• Beautiful dark timber floorboards in living area and sunroom
• 2 spacious bedrooms with brand new floor-to-ceiling soft close built-ins and a sunroom/study which includes a new built-in desk
• Well-equipped gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, new wall cabinet with abundant storage and new canopy range hood
• New roller blinds, LED lights throughout
• Fantastic location, Karori enjoys an exclusive inner-east setting in the middle of cafes, Potts Point's boutiques breezy stroll down to Rushcutters Bay Park and within easy reach of the city.
• Close to transport