INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
This three bedroom designer apartment is positioned in the chic Society development. Society is brilliantly located at the centre of the exciting new McGill St Precinct, right at Lewisham West Light Rail Station where Lewisham meets Summer Hill. This development offers a vibrant new place to live, work, and play. Shops, restaurants, and a park will be at your doorstep and Sydney's best public transport combining light rail, trains and buses will have you anywhere in the Inner West in minutes and the CBD in no time.
Excellent design and über finishes by award winning architects, Baker Kavanagh, aesthetically set these superb apartments apart. A spacious open-plan living area features imported European timber floors and opens out to a good-sized, sunny, stone-tiled balcony with mosaic tiled feature wall, creating an ideal entertaining space. The gourmet kitchen features an organic white or black Caesarstone benchtop, whitewashed Oak joinery, double sink and Bosch European stainless steel appliances including gas oven and integrated dishwasher.
The gorgeous bedrooms in these apartments have large built in wardrobes, sumptuous wool blend carpet and a fantastic outlook via large, wide-angled windows. The elegant bathroom boasts a bath and decadent rain shower, in-wall toilet and circular tiles that create character and soften the edgy design. Additional features include separate internal laundry with tub, long linen cupboard ideal for storage and a spectacular communal rooftop area with BBQ.
- Spacious, airy, light-filled living areas with down lights
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open to entertainers' balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with bath
- Oak timber floorboards and plush loop-tile carpet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Communal rooftop area with BBQ
- Awesome location, right on the light rail, moments to parklands, cool cafes and restaurants, iconic pubs and the CBD
AVAILABLE: THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY 2019
N.B. Photos are generic Society apartments with similar layout.