INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
Located in one of Kirribilli's best streets, this outstanding one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle in a luxurious home. Having just undergone a high end, bespoke renovation, this enviable apartment is generously proportioned with beautiful timber floorboards and an abundance of large windows throughout, letting in the light and allowing full appreciation of the leafy outlook and harbour glimpses. The spacious open-plan living and dining adjoin the immaculately finished gas kitchen that features impeccable joinery, top-of-the-line oven and cooktop, microwave and integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge and dishdrawer.
The spacious master bedroom has abundant light, timber floorboards and fantastic built-in wardrobes. The true designer bathroom features large and elegant floor-to-ceiling stone tiling, huge walk-in shower and premium fittings and fixtures. Additional features include internal laundry with Fisher and Paykel washing machine and dryer. Resident parking is on a first come, first served basis. Spectacular views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House are located within a minutes' walk from the apartment. Stroll along the beautiful harbourside walks and parklands, and walk to the ferry, and take advantage of the train and express CBD transport that will have you in Sydney CBD and North Sydney in moments. The coveted position of this property has all amenities at your doorstep and is a quick walk to lovely Kirribilli Village and its boutique shopping and cafes.
- Fantastic location right by harbour, Kirribilli Village, parks and transport
- Bespoke high-end renovation with timber floorboards throughout
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining area with harbour glimpses
- Impeccably designed gas kitchen with high-end appliances and impeccable joinery
- Spacious light-filled master bedroom with fantastic built-in wardrobes and lovely outlook
- Immaculately finished designer bathroom with elegant floor-to-ceiling stone tiling and huge walk-in shower
- Security building with parking available on a first come, first served basis
- Beautiful harbourside walks and parklands with views of iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Moments' walk to ferry, train and express Sydney CBD and North Sydney transport