INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
This stylish, spacious and modern one bedroom apartment is located in a peaceful and private setting only moments to gorgeous Rushcutters Bay foreshore, cosmopolitan Darlinghurst and the CBD. The generous living and dining areas flow through large sliding doors to good-sized private balcony with a peaceful, leafy outlook. The chic gas kitchen has integrated appliances and dishwasher and has been intelligently designed with quality fittings.
The cosy double bedroom is a picture of serenity and includes large built-in wardrobes and a fabulously convenient study nook with a view. The oversized bathroom has modern finishes and fittings, and a shower and bath. Additional features include an internal laundry, neutral coloured walls, polished timber floorboards, air conditioning and a highly coveted security car space.
Situated in an elevated position at the rear of a well-maintained, boutique security complex, this property is whisper quiet and only moments to the harbour foreshore, marina and parklands of Rushcutters Bay. Come home to a serene tranquillity, yet have the excitement of Darlinghurst and Macleay Streets' cafes, boutiques and restaurants and the CBD within an easy walk or bus ride.
- Peaceful and private setting at rear of well-maintained, boutique security building
- Moments to Rushcutters Bay harbour foreshore, marina and parklands
- Generous living/dining flows to private balcony with tranquil, leafy outlook
- Chic gas kitchen with integrated appliances and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with large built-ins and study nook
- Oversized bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Highly coveted security car space
- Close to Darlinghurst and Macleay Streets' cafes, boutiques and restaurants
- CBD within an easy walk or bus ride
**NOTE: WALLS ARE NEUTRAL COLOURED**
Available 13th September 2018