INSPECT: Please contact our office for more information or inspection times.
This absolute gem of an apartment in the highly desirable ' Kirketon Gardens' is a true Inner city hideaway belying its fantastic, buzzing Darlinghurst location - right at the Inner city's best cafes, restaurants and the train station just a few minutes walk away.
Immediately upon entering this impeccable presented (and freshly painted) and very spacious (75 sqm) apartment you will leave all the stresses of the city behind. Settle back, take a seat and let yourself be immersed in the lovely outlook over the lush greenery, right off your own private, sunny and large wrap around (15 sqm) balcony. And best of all, you don't need to garden, that's the building management's job.
Not only is this a great apartment, but so is the building. 'Kirketon Gardens' is acclaimed for its stunning landscaped gardens and outdoor pool with sunbathing deck. And a recent foyer upgrade gives a sense of style upon arrival.
- Situated in 'Kirketon Gardens' with stunning landscaped gardens, pool and sunbathing areas, loads of parking ( the apartment has its own security space, plus 15 visitor spaces).
- Lovely garden outlook. Private and secure.
- Sunny Northern aspect.
- In impeccable condition, with new timber look floors (in living area), new carpet (in bedroom) and freshly painted.
- Spacious open plan living area.
- Private, north facing balcony (overlooking landscaping).
- No common walls and easy level access.
- Well-appointed streamlined stainless steel kitchen with Miele dishwasher.
- Large bedroom (room for desk) with custom made built-ins.
- Cool bathroom, with mosaic tiles and doors directly to both bedroom and hallway.
- Proper walk-in laundry and separate linen cupboard.
- Secure undercover parking