INSPECT: Please contact our office for more information or inspection times.
Offering a sense of space that's rarely found in apartment living, this beautiful one bedroom apartment is a haven of beauty and serenity. Located in the highly acclaimed 'Centennial', this property showcases penthouse-style finishes, fittings and fixtures and has been designed to be as beautiful as it is functional. Expansive North-facing sunlit living/dining areas with timber floors flow seamlessly through floor to ceiling glass doors to the entertainers' balcony. The contemporary galley-style kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, oven and dishwasher.
The generous bedroom with ample built-in wardrobes opens out to its own balcony and the chic bathroom has superior finishes and fittings. Additional features include stunning internal laundry with dryer, high shadow line ceilings, near new white blinds throughout, level lift access to a secure parking space. Centennial's common areas are finished with the same level of quality as the immaculate interiors and facilities include landscaped gardens with an outdoor pool and surrounding sunbathing/lounge area. Situated in Randwick's most sought after position, this property is just a short stroll to Centennial Park and cafes, Randwick Village, Randwick Race Course, UNSW and Randwick TAFE – and only ten minutes' drive to the beach.
- Acclaimed De La Vega Architects' penthouse-style design
- Spacious living and dining areas with timber floors open to large entertainers' balcony
- Contemporary Caesarstone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
- Generous bedroom with built-ins opening to balcony
- Designer bathroom with superb fittings and fixtures
- High shadow-line ceilings and reverse-cycle air-con
- Level lift access to secure parking
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with superb pool and lounge area
- Stroll to Centennial Park and cafes and Randwick Village
- Walk to UNSW and Randwick TAFE
- 10 minutes' drive to beach
- 400m to the future Light Rail station
Available: Monday 14th May