INSPECT: Please contact us to register for inspection times or more details.
Set in the boutique Kurrajong building in the heart of Darlinghurst, this bright two bedroom Art Deco apartment is a charming home in the perfect location. The apartment features period high ceilings, an abundance of natural light and near new carpet. The generous living room opens out through gorgeous French doors onto a private balcony. Situated on the fifth floor of Kurrajong with lift access, the living and balcony have lovely city skyline and district views. The large tiled kitchen has a separate pantry and connections and plumbing for internal laundry. There are two generous and light-filled bedrooms, one with free standing wardrobe and with attic storage. The clean, sunny bathroom boasts bathtub/shower and original features.
This secure apartment features intercom and level lift access. Moments from Darlinghurst's cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shops, this apartment is perfectly situated. Potts Point, Paddington, Crown Street are all so close, and the CBD is nearby and easily accessed by foot or convenient public transport.
- Spacious, light-filled two bedroom apartment
- Set in boutique Kurrajong
- Elevated fifth floor position with lovely city skyline and district views
- Gorgeous French doors opening to balcony
- Period features, near new carpet
- Large kitchen with pantry and connections for internal laundry
- Two generous bedrooms
- Tidy, sunny bathroom with bath
- Attic storage
- Secure building with level lift access
- Great location close to some of Sydney's best restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques
Available: Friday 9th March 2018