This stunning twelfth floor, two storey apartment is just like a cool house in the sky. The moment you walk in you will be captivated by the beautiful and panoramic views across the vast green canopy of Rushcutters Bay and Paddington all the way to Bondi Junction. And with very usable balconies on both the living and bedroom levels, there is ample space to sit back and enjoy the sun and peaceful views.
Ideally situated on the 12th floor, the apartment has the benefit of not only being right in the perfect centre of Darlinghurst's most vibrant cafe and restaurant strip, but also with its height and great outlook there is real sense of calm.
The two storey layout is perfect for a one bedroom apartment, separating living and bedroom areas, both of which have their own balconies. This is ideal for a couple, as it gives the opportunity for private time. And there is even a guest toilet downstairs, additional to the main bedroom.
'Top of the town' is highly sought after by tenants who love the resort style features of a pool,gym, sauna and 24 hours concierge.
- Situated in the acclaimed 'Top of The Town' in Darlinghurst's most vibrant position.
- Pool (with harbour views), gym, sauna and 24 hour concierge.
- Unique and very spacious two storey layout.
- Stunning green and historic views across Paddington all the way to Bondi Junction.
- Two sunny balconies.
- Ample living and dining area (with guest toilet).
- Upstairs double bedroom with plenty of built-ins and bathroom.
- Chic stainless steel kitchen, with plenty of storage.
- Internal laundry.
- Air conditioning.