INSPECT: Please contact us for inspection times or more information.
**Entry Via Piper Lane**
With a fantastic layout and stunning outlook, this wonderful one bedroom apartment is one of the best in the Ann & Dale, an iconic 1970s building in Annandale's best position. Having only just undergone a brilliant rejuvenation that combines cool retro with city chic, this apartment is a must-see. The spacious living area has floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that open to a full width balcony. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Smartstone benchtops, white joinery and retro subway tiling. The bedroom takes in the view and has built-in wardrobe. Additional features include a revamped bathroom, flow-through ventilation and windows in every room, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a large, secure, undercover car space.
Perfectly located, this excellent apartment is only a short stroll to the harbour and its parks, light rail and Bay's Precinct (the Southern Hemisphere's biggest Urban Renewal Project), and the CBD and East are so close by via the Anzac Bridge and Cross City Tunnel. Whether a first home buyer (First home buyers grant applies) or an astute investor, this apartment is a great buy.
The Ann & Dale building features a historic stone facade and neighbouring heritage houses, internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways, 70s-inspired graphics and an excellent common laundry. And this awesome apartment is located close to cool cafes, restaurants, pubs and acres of parklands just down the road. Then moments away, Harold Park Tramsheds are becoming Sydney's next foodie mecca.
Apartment features include:
- Lovely lush tree canopy outlook
- Spacious, airy, light-filled living area with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors opening to balcony
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Smartstone benchtops and chic revamped bathrooms
- Spacious bedroom with view and built-in robes
- Secure car space in secure building with internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways and intercom access
- Awesome location, right on the light rail, moments to parklands, harbour foreshore, cool cafes and restaurants, iconic pubs, Darling Harbour and the CBD
- Rarity for the Inner West, 70s apartment situated amidst historic homes in highly sought-after Annandale
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT CRAMER PROPERTY ON 1800 988 533 OR REGISTER AT www.therealthingapartments.com.au
*Photos are not specific but generic of the Ann & Dale homes