Inspection: Please Contact Agent For Inspection Times
Located in The Store House, one of the area's most successful warehouse conversions, this designer two bedroom apartment is a genuine urban oasis. Tucked away in a quiet enclave just behind Crown Street and its fantastic cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques, you will forget you are in an urban context. One of only 12 in the tightly held block, this inner-city hideaway combines quiet privacy with urban convenience just 2km to Sydney CBD. With lofty vaulted warehouse ceilings throughout, the sense of light and space creates a very relaxing atmosphere. The open plan lounge and dining areas are complimented by a well-appointed gas kitchen with Smeg appliances including dishwasher. Both double bedrooms are good-sized and have built-in wardrobes. Additional apartment features include internal laundry with dryer, a coveted security car space and storage cage. Located so close to Crown and Bourke Streets, with the Sydney CBD nearby, and opposite a leafy pocket park, you couldn't be better positioned.
- Boutique warehouse conversion
- Very peaceful location
- Soaring warehouse ceilings
- Light and airy feel
- Smeg gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure undercover parking
- Private secure storage cage
- Secure boutique block of 12
- Footsteps to vibrant Crown and Bourke Streets and its fantastic cafes, restaurants and bars.
No pets allowed.
Available: 20th of July 2016