Step into this Marchese Partners' one bedroom apartment and you'll be blown away by the clever design and vibrant colour that has transformed this into such a stunning Inner East apartment. The open plan timber floored lounge and dining areas open out to a well-proportioned, protected, sunny balcony with the original building structure creating a lovely frame for the outlook. The kitchen features chartreuse mosaic tiling and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The bedroom features taupe laminated joinery creating great built-in wardrobe and storage space. The striking bathroom features mosaic tiles with a feature wall of vibrant burnt orange mosaics as a backdrop to the large walk-in shower. It also has timber cabinets and stylish fittings.
Additional features include an internal laundry, security intercom and private sun-drenched roof top entertaining area with BBQ and CBD views. Perfectly located on the border of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills, the Post is surrounded by some of Sydney's best cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shops, and is an easy walk through Hyde Park to the CBD.
- Gorgeous open plan apartment
- Marchese Partners striking design
- Living and dining areas with polished timber flooring
- Generous balcony overlooking Crown Street
- Modern kitchen with vibrant colour palette and stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom with generous built-ins
- Stunning bathroom with mosaic tiling
- Internal laundry
- Secure building with lift and intercom
- Private roof top entertaining area with BBQ and CBD views
- Central Crown Street/Oxford Street lifestyle position
- Easy walk through Hyde Park to CBD
Available: 19th July, 2016