One of those very rare apartment buildings where immediately upon entry it, feels like a real home and makes you want to move in straight away.
With a vast array of lifestyle features and a rare 111sqm of living, it just might end up being one of the value plus buys of the year, considering the sky high prices being obtained in neighbouring suburbs for apartments with arguably less to offer.
The apartment is one of the most sought after floorplans in the award winning Marchese Partners (of Bondi Icebergs fame), highly desired '' Southpoint Apartments''. With amazing resort style features and a fantastic shopping centre below, Southpoint is one of the Easts' most desirable and live-able addresses.
- Perfectly positioned in the tightly held Southpoint development
- Coveted, rarely available East facing aspect with Green leafy views across Heffron Park and sport grounds
- Huge 111sqm of luxurious, easy flowing indoor/outdoor living space
- Cleverly designed by award-winning architects Marchese Partners, of Bondi Icebergs fame
- Large open plan living/dining with ample space for large dining table and more
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooking and walk in laundry
- Proper separate study and separate internal storage room
- Large master bedroom suite, with walk through robe and generous ensuite
- Very bright and spacious 2nd bedroom with built in robes and main bathroom
- Two secure undercover car parks
- Resort style facilities incl. concierge, lap pool, gym and tennis court as well as an outdoor BBQ recreational area
- Comprehensive shopping centre below incl. Coles and Woolworths
- Minutes to beaches, golf course, parks, airport and only 20 mins to CBD
- Pet Friendly Building
- Transport links right at your doorstep
Council Rates: $245.50 PQ (approx.)
Water Rates: $185.83 PQ (approx.)
Strata Levies: $1634 PQ (approx.)
SQM: 96sqm Internal + 15sqm External + 28sqm parking (2 parking spaces)
INSPECT: By Appointment
For more information please call NATHANIEL BERRY 0423 295 602 or CRAMER PROPERTY 02 8302 1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org