Superbly positioned in vibrant, urban and highly sought-after Surry Hills, this spacious one bedroom apartment with expansive balcony is sure to impress. Positioned on the first floor of 'Centro', this sunny, West-facing apartment has an excellent layout and high ceilings. The lounge and dining areas open directly to the balcony, creating an impressive sense of space ideal for entertaining. The well-equipped modern French Blue and white kitchen has granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
The large bedroom opens to the balcony and has a built-in wardrobe and the modern bathroom has designer fittings. Additional designer features include huge internal laundry with ample storage space, reverse cycle air conditioning, security intercom and alarm. This ideally located city pad is just moments from Crown and Holt Streets' trendy eateries, bars and boutiques, Central Station, UTS & Sydney University, the new Prince Alfred Park Aquatic Centre, as well the CBD. This great apartment is a must to inspect for those wanting convenience without sacrificing on lifestyle.
- Oversized floorplan with a sunny Western aspect
- Spacious living and dining areas flowing to expansive entertaining balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large bedroom opening to balcony with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with designer fittings
- Huge internal laundry
- High ceilings and windows across the whole apartment
- Desirable location close to vibrant Crown and Holt Streets, UTS, Sydney Uni, new Prince Alfred Park Aquatic Centre and CBD
Available: 16th May, 2016.