This first floor apartment is an absolute delight. Situated in a charming art deco, security building in the best part of Darlinghurst Road, with great cafes like ' Tropicana' and 'Latteria' virtually at the doorstep and only a couple of minutes walk to Kings Cross Station.
Beautifully presented, with loads of light and sun, it is at the rear of the building and hence very private and quiet and it even has Centre Point Tower views.
Period features like high ceilings, cornices and sunny window alcoves (ideal for a dining and study nook) add to the charm of this lovely apartment.
APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Charming art deco security building.
- Fantastic central location at restaurants, cafes and a stroll to train.
- Private and quiet.
- First floor.
- Very well presented.
- Loads of sun and light.
- Centre Point Tower view.
- Sunny open plan living room, with dining nook.
- Light filled bedroom, with nook perfect for study.
- Open plan kitchen and neat bathroom.
- Linen cupboard/storage.
- Shared laundry facilities (small building)
AVAILABLE: 19th of May 2016