This is one of those rare apartments where upon entry, you go ''it's just like a house'' and want to move in straight away.
With a vast array of lifestyle features and price guide of $800,000 plus, it just might end up being the buy of the year considering the sky high prices being obtained in neighboring suburbs for apartments with arguably less to offer.
The apartment is perfectly positioned in the highly coveted and rarely for sale North West corner. Designed by award winning architects Marchese Partners of Bondi Icebergs fame and with amazing resort style feature and a fantastic shopping center below, SouthPoint is one of the East's most desirable and live-able addresses.
- Sought after rarely available North West corner position
- Huge 102 sqm of luxurious, easy flowing internal living space
- Expansive, sun drenched 26 sqm covered balcony, seamlessly flowing from living room
- Panoramic city skyline and park views captured by floor to ceiling windows
- Sun drenched living/ dining room with ample space for large dining table
- Large modern kitchen with own door to balcony and walk in laundry
- Proper separate study and separate internal storage room
- Larger master bedroom suite with walk-through robe and generous ensuite
- Very spacious 2nd bedroom and main bathroom
- Two secure undercover car parks
- Resort style facilities including concierge, lap pool, gym and tennis court
- Comprehensive shopping center below including Coles + Woolworths
- Minutes to beaches, golf courses, parks, airport and 20 mins to CBD.
Strata: $ 1,864 PQ
Water: $ 173.40 PQ
Council: $ 238 PQ
For more information please call Cramer Property (02) 8302 1500