Occupying a prime top floor position, in the highly acclaimed historic "Piano Factory", this is a truly outstanding apartment. This very large 105sqm 2 bedroom + study apartment overlooks the "Piano Factory's" beautiful and tranquil landscaped gardens and resort-style facilities and is very bright and airy.
The "Piano Factory" is situated in Annandale's most sought after, tree lined street, right in the heart of a relaxed village lifestyle with cafes, boutique shops and direct transport links which will get you to the CBD, within minutes.
The "Piano Factory's" combination of peacefulness, excellent proximity, character and facilities including a tennis court, pool, gymnasium and gardens makes it an ideal home or investment and the top floor position and style of this apartment adds to the overall appeal.
- Large open plan lounge/dining with high ceilings
- Separate study area, perfect for a home office, media room or nursery
- Large modern kitchen with gas, smeg stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two ample sized, light filled bedrooms with robes
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Large casement windows throughout with picturesque skyline outlook and providing great natural airflow
- Two modern bathrooms and an internal laundry with good sized storage cupboards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Two double tandem secure parking spaces (approx. 47sqm) for up to 4 cars or additional storage
- Rare resort style facilities including gym, tennis court, swimming pool, spa and beautiful, private and peaceful landscaped gardens ideal for relaxation or even children to roam and explore
- Secure and well maintained building
- Burgeoning suburb only moments stroll to Johnston Street Boulevard and Booth Streets renowned eateries and eclectic shops
- Close to the light rail with quick access to the CBD and everything else the Inner West has to offer
Size: 105sqm + 47sqm parking & storage area
Strata: $1,717.32 PQ
Council: $277.87 PQ
Water: $180.35 PQ
Auction: Saturday 15th November 11.15am on-site
Inspect: Saturdays 11.00am - 11.30am & Wednesdays 5.30pm - 6.00pm or by appointment
FIRST INSPECTION THIS SATURDAY 18TH OCTOBER
Contact: Nathaniel Berry 0423 295 602