Located in Republic II, arguably Sydney's most iconic, fashionable and chic residential complex, this apartment is ideally situated right in the centre of Darlinghurst. The East's most authentic and unpretentious inner city suburb, Darlinghurst offers a perfect mix where Bohemian style, grunge and edgy sophistication blend effortlessly together.
Designed by award winning architects Burley Katon Halliday, Republic II is more than just a place to call home - it's a lifestyle, a state of the art mecca of design. A masterpiece of clean lines, strong shapes and great manipulation of light and shade all make Republic II a timeless icon where the mind can escape the mundane and imagination can run free.
This superb apartment creates an unparalleled canvas for creativity and complements any style or art or furniture, embracing your individual touch. This home's enviable features include:
- Sumptuous 107 sqm of open plan living dining area free flowing to an East facing sun drenched (double height) balcony overlooking a leafy tree canopy
- Oversized, contemporary well equipped kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and huge island bench with breakfast bar and stools. Generous cupboard/storage space
- Well-designed dual level layout with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Sleek designer bathrooms with marble finishes
- Large bright and airy master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
- Plenty of room for study or sitting area also
- Good sized second bedroom with floor to ceiling wall width glass window with louvred panels. Relaxed outlook to mature green bamboo trees
- Large separate internal storage area and internal laundry
- Polished timber floors, ceiling fans
- Meticulously maintained building with building manager, concierge, outdoor pool, gym and sauna
- Award winning building and architects
- Moments' walk to Oxford St shopping, Victoria and Macleay Street bars and eateries, Sydney Harbour and walking distance to CBD.
Water: $185 PQ
Council: $208 PQ
Strata Admin: $1,939 PQ
Strata Sinking: $468 PQ
Inspect: OPEN CANCELLED
Auction: JUST SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
For more information please call :
Nathaniel Berry 0423 295 602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Cramer Property 02 8302 1500