Ideally positioned with a sunny and leafy aspect, this apartment is a gem. 'Westchester' is a classic, secure and beautifully maintained art deco building in a prized and peaceful Elizabeth Bay position, right near the village shops and an easy stroll to Macleay Street, Potts Point and the harbour side at Beare Park. This well presented one bedroom apartment is currently being re-carpeted and will soon be ready to call home. Featuring great art deco features, such as high ceilings and feature bathroom tiles, it oozes character. 'Westchester' is loved by residents for its stunning extensive common gardens and outdoor settings, shared storerooms and on-site management.
- Lovely sunny and leafy Northerly aspect
- Light filled generous living and bathroom
- Separate kitchen with gas stove and fridge included
- Entry hall, high ceilings and other period features
- Bathroom with great period black and white tiles, and shower and bath
- Brand New carpet throughout & Freshly Painted throughout
- Beautiful residents' common gardens featuring harbour views
- On-site manager.