OPEN FOR INSPECTION: Friday 3 December 2021 between 4:45pm - 5pm
This immaculate one bedroom apartment with a rare Inner East car space is designer chic and position perfect. Located in the iconic Republic II, designed by architects Burley Katon Halliday, it is easy to see why this is regarded as one of Sydney's most fashionable and cosmopolitan residential addresses. Generous, light-filled living areas feature polished timber floorboards and huge glass floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that open out to a spacious full-width entertaining balcony overlooking the treetops. Light-filled, airy and North facing, you will love the sense of space in the open plan living areas.
The impeccable designer kitchen features stainless steel Smeg appliances, benchtop and splashback including cook top, oven and dishwasher and a near new Fisher and Paykel stainless steel fridge. The spacious timber-floored bedroom opens out to the large balcony and has generous built-in wardrobes and ample room for a desk. The gorgeous bathroom is elegant and streamlined, with floor-to-ceiling tiles and plenty of storage space. Additional features of this stunning apartment include internal laundry with front loading washing machine, dryer and tub, excellent security and an undercover security car space.
Residents enjoy resort-style facilities including genuine lap pool (heated in autumn and spring), well-equipped gymnasium, steam room, full wood sauna, 24 hour concierge and courtyard restaurants downstairs. And the location couldn't be more perfect. You'll be within walking distance to Darlinghurst's restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques and minutes to Sydney CBD, Oxford Street and Crown Street, Surry Hills.
- Highly acclaimed, award-winning building
- Expansive open plan living with tranquil, leafy outlook
- Generous entertainer's balcony
- Polished timber floorboards
- Contemporary stainless steel and white kitchen with Smeg appliances including dishwasher and near new stainless steel fridge
- Spacious bedroom with large built-in wardrobes opens out to balcony
- Internal laundry with washing machine, dryer and tub
- Secure undercover car space
- Resort-style facilities including 24 hour concierge, lap pool, water gardens, gymnasium, sauna and steam room
- Some of Sydney's finest restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance
- Minutes to Oxford Street, Crown Street the CBD