Ideally located in the centre of cosmopolitan Potts Point, this beautifully renovated one bedroom apartment perfectly marries designer modern with art deco character. Period features such as high ceilings, large picture frame windows and timber floorboards (laminate) create a beautiful sense of light and space that is perfectly complemented by the stylish furniture and impeccable finishes. The spacious lounge includes a wall-mounted plasma screen television and stylish console. The separate modern kitchen features plenty of white cupboards offset by dark benchtops and splashbacks.
The spacious bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and timber floors (laminate). The immaculate light and dark schemed bathroom has mirrored cabinets, bath and shower. Then step out your front door for immediate access to Potts Point's renowned restaurants, cafes, boutiques and bars. Kings Cross train station close by, and it's an easy walk to Woolloomooloo Wharf, Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina. Applications can be made for a resident parking permit through City of Sydney Council.
- Perfect Potts Point location
- light and airy
- Fully furnished in impeccable style
- Art deco period features
- Timber floorboards
- Living and dining with plasma screen tv and great furniture
- Separate modern kitchen with good cupboard space and striking colour scheme
- Spacious bedroom with built-ins and timber floorboards (laminate)
- Immaculate bathroom with bath and shower
- Potts Point's best restaurants, cafés, bars and boutiques at your doorstep
- Close to Kings Cross Station, Woolloomooloo Wharf, Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina
Available: 1st October 2021