Located within the iconic 1970s Ann & Dale building, these exceptional one bedroom apartments have just undergone a brilliant rejuvenation that combines cool retro with city chic. The spacious living areas have huge windows allowing for an excellent flow of light and air. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open out to good-sized balcony with calming views of bushy canopies. The kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, retro subway tiling and elegant timber-look floorboards. Bedrooms take in the amazing outlooks and have built-in wardrobes. Additional features include revamped bathrooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning and large secure car space.
The Ann & Dale building features internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways and 70s-inspired graphics. And the awesome location cannot be beaten. Cool cafes, restaurants, pubs and acres of parklands are just down the road. Get to the CBD and Sydney's East in moments via the Anzac Bridge and Cross City Tunnel. The light rail is around the corner and the largest urban renewal development in the Southern Hemisphere, the Bays Precinct is about to begin. Then moments away, Harold Park Tramsheds is set to be Sydney's next foodie mecca.
Apartment features include:
- Invigorating botanical views, perfect by day or night
- Spacious, airy, light-filled living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to balcony
- New kitchens with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops and chic revamped bathroom
- Near new timber-look flooring in kitchens with plush carpets elsewhere
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Painted throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Car spaces in secure building with internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways
- Awesome location, right on the light rail, moments to parklands, harbour foreshore, cool cafes and restaurants, iconic pubs, Darling Harbour and the CBD
- Rarity for the Inner West, these 70s apartments are situated amidst historic homes in highly sought-after Annandale
N.B. Photos are of the generic Ann&Dale apartment with a similar layout.