INSPECTION: Saturday 31st July 2021 Between 11:15am - 11:30am
This immaculately presented one bedroom apartment is located in a beautiful leafy pocket of Elizabeth Bay. Stylishly updated to capitalize on the ample floor plan and natural light, this spacious apartment has the elegance of art deco detailing combined with modern innovations. The generous living and separate dining areas have gorgeous picture windows and polished timber flooring. The beautifully designed, contemporary open plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. The spacious double bedroom has built-ins and a lovely outlook. Additional features include chic bathroom with streamlined modern finishes, charming leafy outlooks and an internal laundry.
Quietly positioned on the first floor of Huntingdon, a beautifully maintained boutique art-deco security building, this apartment could not be better located. Situated just seconds from the incredibly picturesque McEhlone Reserve, this apartment is only a short walk to the culinary delights and boutique shopping on offer in Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay. The Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina are also nearby, as is vibrant Kings Cross and the CBD. Please note that council parking permit may be available at tenant's own investigation.
- Ample floorplan, natural light, beautiful fusion of elegant art deco and immaculate modern styles
- Generous living and separate dining with gorgeous picture windows and polished timber flooring
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious double bedroom with built-ins and charming outlook
- Chic bathroom with streamlined modern finishes
- Internal laundry
- Quiet first floor position in Huntingdon
- Beautifully maintained boutique art-deco security building
- Seconds from incredibly picturesque McEhlone Reserve, short walk to Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina, and Kings Cross
- Council parking permit may be available at tenant's own investigation.