Situated within a highly sought after building, design by Burley Katon Halliday (one of Australia's most acclaimed architecture firms), with just 13 apartments and only two per floor, this apartment oozes New York style.
The location could not be better Holt Street one of Surry Hills trendiest with all the great cafés, eateries and boutiques at your doorstep, light rail and Central station an easy walk away.
- Sought after BKH boutique building.
- Fantastic trendy, central location with cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
- Striking timber floorboards throughout.
- Light filled with large picture windows.
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors to balcony.
- Spacious living/dining.
- Stunning stainless steel kitchen (Miele oven and cooktop, dishwasher and fridge).
- Large sunny bedroom with views of the Centre Point Tower and city skyline, built-in wardrobe.
- Glamourous, marble and mosaic tiled bathroom.
- Security intercom system.
- Internal laundry and dryer.
- Additional floor to ceiling storage throughout hallway.
- Ability to obtain rare resident on street parking permit (subject to tenants own enquiry with the City of Sydney Council).
Available: Friday, 18th June 2021