INSPECT: Wednesday 5th May at 10:00am - 10:15am
Combining Manhattan inspired design with a sleek industrial edge, this sun-filled loft apartment captures the essence of urban sophistication in a fashionable city fringe precinct. Situated on level 3 with elevated district views, 3.9m soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and an outlook to beautifully kept lawn and gardens, the light-filled and airy interiors of this superb one bedroom apartment create an uplifting sense of space. This gorgeous apartment is set at the peaceful rear of The Block, an innovative warehouse conversion designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack + Cottier. With a northerly outlook overlooking landscaped common gardens, this home features spacious open plan living and dining areas, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, North West facing balcony, large mezzanine bedroom with built-in wardrobes, chic oversized bathroom, and an internal laundry with dryer.
Offering a superb lifestyle opportunity only minutes from the city and extensive harbourside parklands of Rushcutters Bay Park, you will have the best of all worlds. This is surely one of the Inner East's most desirable locations, where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge. Walk down the beautiful tree-lined street to picturesque Rushcutters Bay and marina, nearby renowned cafes, restaurants, bars, movie theatres, designer boutiques and galleries. This coveted building has a stylish security foyer with two lifts, a building manager and is excellently maintained. Be quick if you're interested as this property will not wait around.
- Bright and spacious living/dining room with soaring 3.9m ceilings opening to North West facing balcony
- Well designed floor plan by award winning architects, Allen Jack + Cottier
- Huge warehouse windows and electric timber louvers for privacy and sun control
- Designer open plan kitchen, loads of bench space, integrated stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Electric timber louvers for privacy and sun control
- Large mezzanine bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized fully tiled bathroom and internal laundry with dryer
- Large, tranquil, leafy and lawned common garden area
- Excellently maintained building with building manager
Available: 15th April 2021